If you've ever wanted to UPGRADE We Choose Virtues for your teens and tweens, this is your opportunity!
We Choose Virtues is a practical lifestyle system. We focus on clarifying expectations through a simple language and personal questions, sparking conversation and growth.
Tweens and teens love the cards, the colors and the characters, parents love the conversations! The teaching method of asking insightful questions will guide students as they DEFINE and research the Virtue, DISCERN how the Virtue affects the people around them, DREAM about how the Virtue could change their future, and DETECT ways the Virtue can be activated in their life today.
Their answers will be collected in a printable Youth Journal and their progress charted on the Youth Character Assessment. Included is a lesson plan for home, classroom and for students doing independent study in either faith-based or secular options. Add the Youth Virtue Poster to make it a Kit.
How to use this tool:
- With only seconds of prep time, and only 10 minutes of discussing Virtues each day, you will be surprised how fast your students will learn to choose and use Virtue!
- Simply choose one card to work on each week. The order you teach them in is flexible.
- When you have finished with each card, start over again. Each time students go through the questions, they will be at a new place in their life, so you can go through them often, a few each day.
- 12 full color, printed, 8.5x11 glossy cards
- 10 Youth Virtue Journal page styles and instructions (PDF)
- Youth Character Assessment (PDF)
- Youth Virtue Handbook (PDF)
We now offer two versions of this product. The Faith-based version contains scriptures from the NIrV version of the Bible, the secular option has no scripture.This same tool is available for schools, but must be purchased with a classroom license for use.
Your Youth Virtue Cards will be delivered in a padded envelope and shipped usually within 48 hours. The downloads will be emailed to you separately.
This tool was designed with 10+ year olds in mind, but an adult would very useful as well.