BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY SALE 30% OFF HOMESCHOOL KITS
PROMO CODE: BFCM30 | SALE ENDS MONDAY, NOV. 26TH
We Choose Virtues for youth is a practical lifestyle system. We focus on building character by clarifying expectations through a simple language and personal questions, sparking conversation and building relationships.
The teaching method of asking insightful questions will guide students as they DEFINE and research the Virtue, DISCERN how the Virtue affects the people around them, DREAM about how the Virtue could change their future, and DETECT ways the Virtue can be activated in their life today.
Their answers will be collected in a printable Youth Journal and their progress charted on the Youth Character Assessment. Included is a lesson plan for home, classroom and for students doing independent study in either faith-based or secular options.
How to use this tool:
- A parent can facilitate this program, or a student can work through the program independently. There are instructions for each scenario.
- Simply choose one card to work on each week. The order you teach them in is flexible.
- There are 30 questions on each card, and you may only get to a few each day.
- When you have finished with all twelve cards in the set, start over again, building a foundation, rather than just a surface understanding.
- 12 full color, printed, 8.5x11 glossy cards
- 2 11"x17" posters
- 10 Youth Virtue Journal page styles and instructions (PDF)
- Youth Character Assessment (PDF)
- Youth Virtue Handbook (PDF)
We have two versions of this product. The Faith-based version uses scriptures from then NIrV version of the Bible. We also offer a secular option with no scriptures.
Your Youth Virtue Cards and Posters will be delivered in a padded envelope and shipped usually within 48 hours. The downloads will be emailed to you separately.
This tool was designed with 11-18 year olds in mind, but an adult would find them to be very helpful as well.