Teaching character to your kids has never been more important...and We Choose Virtues makes it fun and easy.
These Parenting Cards are the foundation to our system for creating a culture of character in your home. If you can only purchase one product from us, make it THIS ONE!
These cards are absolutely LOADED with simple yet profound activities to help you demonstrate and practice each Virtue in your home, grandma's house, or homeschool classroom. All the virtue-teaching skills can be done using items you can find just about anywhere your family spends time together.
These full color, delightfully illustrated and include the name of our featured "Virtue Kid" with an inspiring story, a Virtue users challenge, "What to say after 'I'm sorry'", the Virtue catchphrase, antonyms for the Virtue, and a Bible memory verse...all to help you Simply Inspire these character traits:
I am Diligent, I am Obedient, I am Kind, I am Helpful, I am Forgiving, I am Honest, I am Perseverant, I am Self-controlled, I am Content, I am Patient, I am Gentle and I am Attentive!
How to use this tool:
Note: If you have older kids, allow them to teach Virtues to the younger ones. It is simply inspiring to see!
- These Cards are already printed. To purchase the PDF version, Click here: Parenting Cards -PDF
- Just pick up the
Parenting Cards, choose one your family needs to work on, memorize the phrases on the front of that card, and practice the suggestions on the back of the card. Before you know it, you will be using Virtue in every-day life!
- When you have finished with each card, start over again and build a deeper understanding.
- You can teach Virtues without a lesson plan, but one is included if you want extra ideas. .
- 13 double sided cards, printed on high quality card stock, size 8.5' x 5.5'
- Family Character Assessment PDF
- 5 page Parenting Cards Lesson Plan PDF
Look here for this product as a PDF file,
This printed product will will be delivered in a padded envelope and shipped on Thursday of each week. The PDF portion of your order will be emailed to you as a link.
This tool was designed for children ages 3-10.