- Help each student determine a personal Virtue in Focus.
Watch the students for examples so you can explain exactly why they did or did not earn a sticker.
There are five spaces in each row so you can give one sticker per day each week. There are nine weeks on this award so that you can include it with the report card at the end of each quarter.
- If you need to skip a day due to lack of effort, just leave that space empty. If you make it too easy, it won’t mean as much. Set your standard for excellence, and stick to it! Challenge them to try and fill up every square the next week.
- You may want to offer a prize or privilege each time a student fills their chart, or even fills a complete row.
- Even if there are quite a few empty squares in their chart, be supportive, they can always improve next quarter!
- 16 charts (11 x 4.5)
- There are no stickers with this chart. You will need to purchase ones that you like from the sticker store of your choice.
Your charts will be delivered in a padded envelope and shipped using First Class Mail, usually within 48 hours.
This tool is part of our Kid's Category and was designed for early-childhood through elementary