The We Choose Virtues FAMILY and HOMESCHOOL KIT has everything you need to teach 12 essential virtues in just minutes a day, bringing peace and order to your home. This flexible curriculum works in countless homeschool formats and includes a lesson plan. You don't ha ve to homeschool to use this kit!
How to use this Tool:
- Memorize the simple action-definitions and antonyms for each Virtue.
- Practice each Virtue using the real-life demonstrations provided on the Parenting Cards.
- Reinforce each Virtue using the colorful Posters, Awards, Flash Cards, and more.
- Encourage your child’s effort as they become more Obedient, Honest, Content, Kind, Perseverant, Diligent, Patient, Self-Controlled, Forgiving, Gentle, Helpful and Attentive!
Take a look at the individual tools included in this Kit and get more details on how to use each one.
- Parenting Cards These cards include activities to help you demonstrate Virtue at home or on the go.
- Virtue Flash Cards for memorization and fun!
- Kids Virtue Poster to keep your Virtues in view at all times.
- Three Rules Poster Obey, Be Kind, Be A Helper. The three basic rules for any home.
- Kids of VirtueVille Mini-Posters (Three 11x17 posters with all 12 Virtues on them) or choose the DELUXE version of this Kit and get the Kids of VirtueVille Posters. instead! (Twelve 11x17 posters). Either way, use these posters to decorate and inspire character in your homeschool classroom, hall way or kids rooms.
- 100 Days of Virtue Chart and Butterfly Stickers for motivating your family to use their Virtues for the first 100 days
Reproducible PDF Tools
Butterfly Award PDF
- Virtue User Review PDF
- Personal Virtue Chart PDF
- Kids Character Check-up to measure your child's character growth
- Kids of VirtueVille Coloring Pages PDF
- Bible Resource Cards
Your Kit will be delivered in a padded envelope, and shipped usually within 48 hours. The DOWNLOAD BUTTON will be emailed to you. PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL for it. Enjoy!
This tool was designed for early-childhood through elementary
What other families are saying:
“We each have our own virtue to work on. It’s making a difference!”
“We Choose Virtues has helped make our home a place of peace”
“We Choose Virtues is as much for mommy as it is for my kids”
“Finally. Old fashioned values for modern times.”