The Virtue Flash Cards are full color, delightfully illustrated cards perfect for introducing, memorizing and reviewing the language of Virtue. They come complete with games that your whole class can play together.
They are a convenient way to make sure the Virtue Kids, catchphrases, and antonyms go where your students go so you can Simply Inspire Character...that Lasts!
How to use this tool:
- Use these cards for quick teachable moments by holding one up when you see a need for it or when you want to give some encouragement.
- Play the games on the game card to help reinforce or memorize the Virtue catchphrases and antonyms.
- Give each child one card and let them lead the group in talking about that Virtue.
- Anywhere you are, pull these cards out and go through them with your class. The snack table, the playground, Circle time, or while you are waiting in line to go home!
- Set a Virtue Flash Card on a student's desk when they need a little motivation. The Virtue Kids are here to help!
- 13 double sided cards, size 4.25 x 5.5
- Free Digital download: Student Character Assessment PDF
- How to Simply Inspire Character PDF
Your cards will be delivered in a padded envelope and shipped usually within 48 hours. The download will be emailed to you.
This tool was designed for early-childhood through elementary