Good behavior in your classroom WILL increase learning. Get this set of Character-Skills Teaching Cards, Classroom Posters & Printables NOW!
We Choose Virtues is a creative, intuitive and relational way to integrate character skills training into real life.
With We Choose Virtues, parents and teachers can focus on clarifying expectations through a simple, precise language and practical demonstrations, sparking conversation and growth...and kids seem to love the process!
Now is the best time to start. We Choose Virtues is the simple plan you need.
Be the parent or teacher you always wanted to be. With We Choose Virtues you can. Simply Inspire Character that Lasts.
In this Kit:
The front of each Teacher's Virtue Card is a guide to explain twelve virtues, catchphrases and antonyms. The back of each Card has these five elements:
- TEACHER TIPS for why this virtue is important.
- The KIDS OF VIRTUEVILLE story gives an example of how a child might use the virtue.
- VIRTUE USER CHALLENGE shows how the whole class can use the virtue the whole day.
- DEMONSTRATIONS show ways the teacher can set up opportunities to practice the virtue and stretch the students' skill
- WHAT TO SAY AFTER I'M SORRY shows how to properly apologize when my lack of virtue hurt someone else.
The printable Copywork Pages have 4 page-style options for students to write the virtue or journal. Students will analyze their own character growth and chart their progress on the Kids Character Assessment. There are Coloring Pages and a Kids Virtue Poster that lists all twelve of the Virtues for easy reference.
We have included Kids Classroom Lesson Plans for various applications of the system. Choose the option that is best for you; public school or faith-based school.
Your kit will be delivered in a padded envelope, and shipped usually within 48 hours. The download button will be emailed to you.
This tool was designed for early-childhood through elementary