The We Choose Virtues HOMESCHOOL CLUB KIT has everything you need to teach 12 essential Virtues
This flexible curriculum works in countless homeschool group formats and includes a lesson plan that will take you through an academic year if you choose to do so. It may also be a 12 lesson unit study.
Every item in this Kit was selected to for use in a homeschool club setting where you may not have wall space for posters.
You want to teach students the language and lifestyle of good character, and we can help! Take a look at the individual tools included in this Kit and get more details on how to use each one.
How to use this Tool:
- Memorize the simple action-definitions and antonyms for each Virtue.
- Practice each Virtue using the real-life demonstrations provided on the Teacher Cards.
- Reinforce each Virtue using the colorful Posters, Awards, Flash Card Games, and more.
- Encourage your child’s effort as they become more Obedient, Honest, Content, Kind, Perseverant, Diligent, Patient, Self-Controlled, Forgiving, Gentle, Helpful and Attentive!
Downloadable/reproducible PDF Tools:
- Lesson Plan
- Butterfly Awards with classroom license
- Kids of VirtueVille Coloring pages with classroom license
- Kid's Character Checkup with classroom license
- Copywork in Cursive with classroom license
- Copywork in Printscript with classroom license
- Bible Resource Cards (If you are ordering our faith-based version) with classroom license
This Kit comes in 2 versions: Secular and Faith-Based (New International reader's Version).
Your Kit will be delivered in a padded envelope, and shipped usually within 48 hours. The DOWNLOAD BUTTON will be emailed to you. PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL for it. Enjoy!
This tool was designed for early-childhood through elementary