The Virtue Flash Cards are full color, delightfully illustrated cards perfect for introducing, memorizing and reviewing the language of Virtue. They come complete with games that your whole family can play together.
They are a convenient way to make sure the Virtue Kids, catchphrases, and antonyms go where your kids go so you can Simply Inspire Character...that lasts!
To purchase these cards already printed and ready for teaching, click here: Virtue Flash Cards for Families-Printed
How to use this tool:
- Print your cards and view them on any digital device that displays PDF.
- Use these cards for quick teachable moments pulling one out when someone needs to use it or when they need encouragement.
- Play the games on the game card to help reinforce or memorize the Virtue catchphrases and antonyms.
- Give each child one card and let them lead the family in talking about that Virtue.
- Anywhere you are, pull these cards out and go through them with your family. Nap time, a picnic at the park, family time, meal time, or while you are riding in the car!
- Set a Virtue Flash Card on a child's bed-stand when they need a little motivation.
- 13 double sided cards, size 4.25 x 5.5
Choose from options with Bible verses on them in either King James or New International readers Versions. The secular version (pictured here) does not contain a Bible Memory verse.
By purchasing this product, you understand and agree that the Virtue Flash Cards are for a single classroom use. You may print as many copies of the PDFs as you want for your immediate classroom. No file transfers or copy sharing, please.
Your PDF cards will be delivered in a download link. Enjoy!
This tool was designed for early-childhood through elementary