This is We Choose Virtues for Middle to High-School students.
We Choose Virtues is a practical lifestyle system. We focus on clarifying character expectations through a simple language and thought provoking questions, sparking conversation and inspiring personal growth.
The teaching method of asking insightful questions will guide students as they DEFINE and research the Virtue, DISCERN how the Virtue affects the people around them, DREAM about how the Virtue could change their future, and DETECT ways the Virtue can be activated in their life today.
Their answers will be collected in a printable Youth Journal and their progress charted on the Youth Character Assessment.
How to use this tool:
- Print these cards, one per page, double sided. To purchase them already printed and ready to teach, click here: Youth Virtue Cards -PDF
- With only seconds of prep time, and only 10 minutes of discussing Virtues each day, you will be surprised how fast your students will learn to choose and use Virtue!
- Simply choose one card to work on each week. The order you teach them in is flexible.
- When you have finished with each card, start over again. Each time students go through the questions, they will be at a new place in their life, so you can go through them often, a few each day.
Included in this Download File
- 12 full color tow sided cards, 8.5x11 (PDF)
- 10 Youth Virtue Journal pages (PDF)
- Youth Character Assessment (PDF)
- Youth Virtue Handbook (PDF)
This PDF product will be emailed to you instantly. No shipping required.
Included is a lesson plan for home, classroom and for students doing independent study in either faith-based (New International Readers Version) or secular options.
This product is for a single home or classroom use. You may print as many copies of the PDFs as you want for your immediate family or classroom. No file transfers or copy sharing, please.
Designed for age 11-18, but effective through any age.