The Virtue Flash Cards are full color, delightfully illustrated cards perfect for introducing, memorizing and reviewing the language of Virtue. They come complete with games that your whole class can play together.
They are a convenient way to make sure the Virtue Kids, catchphrases, and antonyms go where your students go so you can Simply Inspire Character...that Lasts!
To purchase these cards already printed and ready for teaching, click here: Virtue Flash Cards for Classrooms -Printed
How to use this tool:
- Print your cards and view them on any digital device that displays PDF.
- Use these cards for quick teachable moments by pulling one out when someone needs it or when you want to give encouragement.
- Play the games on the game card to help reinforce or memorize the Virtue catchphrases and antonyms.
- Give each child one card and let them lead the group in talking about that Virtue.
- Anywhere you are, pull these cards out and go through them with your class. The snack table, the playground, Circle time, or while you are waiting in line to go home!
- Set a Virtue Flash Card on a student's desk when they need a little motivation.
- 13 double sided cards, size 4.25 x 5.5
By purchasing this product, you understand and agree that the Virtue Flash Cards are for a single classroom use. You may print as many copies of the PDFs as you want for your immediate classroom. No file transfers or copy sharing, please.
This tool was designed for early-childhood through elementary