- When you are on your way into a store or grandma's house, take a moment and work on the virtues you will need in any given situation.
Watch for teachable moments during everyday life situations. While reading a story, watching a video or interacting with other children, remember to point out the opportunities to use Virtues. Real life is generous with prospects!
- Some parents let their kids earn the Virtue Clue to keep once the child has used a particular Virtue for a while without needing to be reminded, set up a time to honor them as a family. The idea of getting together as a family or class and honoring one another for Virtue could quite possibly be the best thing you can do to inspire good character. Use specific examples, let everyone take a turn sharing how they saw this Virtue manifested in the child you are honoring.
- If your child has their own set of Virtue Clues by their bed, work on them together and talk about them before they go to sleep. They might have seen someone using a Virtue that day...or not using one and want to talk about it.
- 13 cards (2 x 3.5 inches ea)
- clear vinyl case with magnetic strip and velcro closure
Your Virtue Clues will be delivered in a poster tube or a padded envelope and shipped usually within 48 hours.
This tool was designed for early-childhood through elementary